The Belgian European Consumer Centre (ECC) defends the rights of consumers by providing them with information, legal advice and guidance in their cross-border purchases. To cover the whole European Union, Norway and Iceland, the European Commission founded the European network “ECC-net”, in which we are the Belgian center. ECC Belgium is fully subsidised by the European Union, the Federal Public Service Economy and OOBC vzw (founded by Test Aankoop). ECC Belgium is hosted by OOBC vzw.
Currently, the ECC center is looking for a strong and driven
Strategy Assistant ECC-Net - Ref. N° 3112/SA
- Help the ECC-Net Strategy group with planning of activities
- Ensure the follow up of the activities (organise meetings, book meeting rooms, manage wiki questionnaires)
- Communicate towards the group, the whole ECC-Net (monthly report) and the stakeholders
- Drafting of documents, making appointments, booking rooms, writing position papers if needed
- If necessary participate in meetings of stakeholders taking place in Brussels as an “ambassador” of the ECC-Net
- Follow the initiatives of the European Commission and the European Parliament, point out initiatives relevant for the ECC-Net in order to raise the relevance of the network and suggest input from the network on how to do this profiling.
- Bachelor’s Degree in management/law/lobby/communication/office management
- Strong interest in the EU
- Fluent in English
- Enthusiastic and perseverant
- Dispose of diplomatic behaviour and be well organised
- An experience that counts within an international context
- A fixed term contract of 1 year
- An attractive and very complete salary package
Please send us your CV and motivation letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, referring to the reference number of this vacancy in the subject of your e-mail.